Friday, January 22, 2010

About Me

Okay, so, my name is Leeanna. I was originally born in Staten Island, New York. I moved here because my mom wanted to be close to her mom. I do not enjoy it here. I go to Anderson High School. I play softball and I kick box. I love to listen to music and hangout with friends. I listen to any genre of music. I would have to say rock, metal, and country are my top 3. I play video games like Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, Call of Duty, and whatever my brother has around. I work on cars at my uncle's car shop and I enjoy it. I'm helping my uncle with his 2010 Mustang GT. I get annoyed easily. Mostly by people. I love to write, mostly poetry and short stories. I love to go to and watch movies. My favorite, most recent, movie has to be Avatar. I love going to midnight showings of movies. Next midnight showing I am going to is Alice in Wonderland... in 3D. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask. Don't be shy. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment